We are FOR our community, country, and world.
We are FOR Fairborn
Our Missions help express our goal to be FOR our Community.
For more info contact Becky Chambers
Our free clothing store is open to anyone in need of clothing items and/or apparel. We are always looking for clothing and apparel donations, as well as individuals willing to work in the clothing store.
The Family Closet is open Wednesday Evenings from 5:30pm – 7:00pm and the first and third Saturday mornings from 9am – 11am.
At Fairborn UMC we recognize that there are some children in our schools who do not have enough food to eat on the weekends. It is because of these children that the SnakPaks for Kids program was started. Through our SnakPaks, children can get a SnakPak filled with food for the weekend.
We are always looking for food and/or monetary donations (to purchase food items), so we can fill the SnakPaks. We are also looking for individuals willing to fill the SnakPaks.
We need the following food donations, all are in the single-serving sizes:
- Unsweetened applesauce cups
- Fruit cups in light or no syrup
- Pudding cups (no refrigeration needed)
- 100% juice boxes or pouches
- Cheese dip and stick (or pretzel sticks)
- Small boxes of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, mixed fruit)
- Single-serving boxes of cereal or single-serving packages of instant oatmeal
- Cans of Chef Boyardee or Spaghetti-o’s (or any like meal)
- Packs of goldfish, pretzels, or cookie packs
* Please No Peanuts or Peanut products
#ForFairborn is an initiative to show the community we are FOR them. This is a way for the church to flip the paradigm on how people expeirene the church. Many people know what the church is against, but what if they knew what we were FOR?! Our goal is to show the people of this community, and beyond that we are FOR them always. We do this through grassroots efforts, supporting local businesses, and partnering with our city and schools on various intiaitves. You can join the #ForFairborn movement too!