We are for our community, country, and world.
At Fairborn UMC we recognize that there are some children in our schools who do not have enough food to eat on the weekends. It is because of these children that the SnakPaks for Kids program was started. Through our SnakPaks, children can get a SnakPak filled with food for the weekend.
We are always looking for food and/or monetary donations (to purchase food items), so we can fill the SnakPaks. We are also looking for individuals willing to fill the SnakPaks.
We need the following food donations, all are in the single-serving sizes:
- Unsweetened applesauce cups
- Fruit cups in light or no syrup
- Pudding cups (no refrigeration needed)
- 100% juice boxes or pouches
- Cheese dip and stick (or pretzel sticks)
- Small boxes of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, mixed fruit)
- Single-serving boxes of cereal or single-serving packages of instant oatmeal
- Cans of Chef Boyardee or Spaghetti-o’s (or any like meal)
- Packs of goldfish, pretzels, or cookie packs
* Please No Peanuts or Peanut products